VISITING THE PARK
Special pricing for groups of 10 or more is available. Please click below for more information.
We accept the following major credit cards as well as cash. No personal checks accepted.
8:00 am - 6:00 pm (April-September)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (October-March)
Open 364 days a year. Closed Christmas Day
*Ticket sales end one hour prior to closing*
We have ample parking available for Motorcoaches, Travel Trailers, etc.
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED
We are located in Mobile, AL, on Mobile Bay.
I-10 Exits 27/30.
2703 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, AL 36602
PO Box 65
Mobile, AL 36601
Lat. 30 degrees 40 min. 55 N
Long. 88 degrees 00 min. 52 W
Visitor tips & guidelines:
• Wear comfortable shoes; preferably a soft sole with closed toe and closed heel.
• All tours are self-guided. Download our official mobile app for tour routes and additional information throughout the park. You can begin your tour immediately after purchasing your ticket.
• Allow approximately 2 hours to see everything but feel free to stay all day!
• Photography and videography are encouraged.
• The main deck of Battleship USS ALABAMA and the Aircraft Pavilion are handicap accessible. Unfortunately, the Submarine USS DRUM is not handicap accessible. However, there is a video about the submarine that runs continuously in the Aircraft Pavilion.
• Pets are not allowed aboard the ships or inside the Aircraft Pavilion and must be on a leash in the park. We do have outdoor shaded kennels in the park for your use. Please see a staff member in the Ticket Office prior to using the kennels.
• We have an on-site concessionaire, The Galley, where you will be able to purchase a variety of food & drinks.
• We gladly accept: Cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.